Well my names Will, I live in the south east of england, Currently employed at coca cola where i completed a 6 year apprenticeship to become a Electrical / Mechanical Engineer. Have a son called Ralph, hence title Ralphs indoor pool with regards to large Rio400 in my small room haha.
Have a small bit of knowledge with freshwater, where me and work partner bred discus in 9 individual tanks.
NEW PROJECT WOO.
Well my new project is to have my Rio400 running with a 45g sump in a new custom built frame/ cabinet, with a plc control. for starting with Freshwater community, however tank near on ready for marine at some point with some light mods. However this is much bigger than it looks but one step at a time. Im going to be looking into so many areas, so hopefully you guys can help and my help is always there for return.
- Tank drill for two wiers and durso's in each corner
- Work out pump entry back to tank
- Monitor and control temp in Sump, Hood, Return pump line and Cabinet
- Monitor and maybe control or alarm for PH in system
- Monitor and maybe control level in sump
- Monitor and control flow rate from pump
- Control lighting for Day / Night & Winter / Summer
- Monitor and alert for leakage system
- Lcd touch to monitor trends and control all sorts of options
- Automatic water change button
- Automatic water top up
- Easy manual water drainage system
- Brine shrimp harvesting Automated lighting etc
- Landscaping of 3 tier sand banks one end with intergrated caves, then two tier other end with natural gray slate bank fronts. Maybe tree stump effect in middle.
- THERES MORE BUT JUST NEED TO CARM MYSELF DOWN HAHA.
Think i need to make a new post this looks daunting haha