New Project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy71uk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Before and after shots ......long way to go yet.

Attachments

• photo 1 (5).jpg
    photo 1 (5).jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 114
  • photo 1 (6).jpg
    photo 1 (6).jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 107
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 111
  • photo 4#.jpg
    photo 4#.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 153
thanx guys very pleased ............got a small saltwater at the min with a few cleaner shrimps,damsels ,hermits and snails .......the new one not sure yet still researching as dont wanna rush it and want it to be right.......any advise much much appreciated as fairly new to all this but loving every minuite

My only concern is the sides. Your getting a shadow so you'd have to be weary on what corals you place where.

That's about it. Love the light mount and how you did it all. Great job on cleaning and re turning it to new!!

Good luck!

yea i see what ya mean but am only having a centre piece if you no what i mean , roughly 4ft long , leave a foot free eith end which should be outside the shadows ...again thanx appreciate any advice

yea i see what ya mean but am only having a centre piece if you no what i mean , roughly 4ft long , leave a foot free eith end which should be outside the shadows ...again thanx appreciate any advice

That makes sense and honestly that sounds pretty cool and different. Kinda like leaving it open for "free swim?"

I like the idea.

Thats my smaller one am running had bowt 4weeks :) not much but keeps me busy lol

ooopppppssssss here it is:fish2:

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 130
question for ya ............. due to space etc i,m seriuosly concidering running the new tank off 2 large filters , one at each end , cos at present i dont have space for a sump . If needs be i can build to the right or left side or even both if sump reqd ........what your opinion plz

To start a new question. Go to the section you want. So we'll say saltwater. Click on the subsection and then on the top you can click start new topic or it may say start new thread.

To answer your other question. You can run say to AquaClear 110's with some power heads until you figure out a sump.

Back
Top Bottom