OK help! im really STUCK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

virus

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok i have been serching for days now for a place that sells glass in cleveland for 1/2 inch glass sheets that i need to build my aquarium! i really would appreciate it! theres none with A website! :evil:

cleveland ohio? i always use the glass shop in strongsville, its between the marc's on pearl road, and a car repair place (a blue building), there is a church across the street. if you hit drake (assuming your going south on pearl) you have gone to far.

the prices are pretty fair, but least he gets the orders done quick.

i have had to replace a 1/2" pane that was 20h and 13w, that ran me 13 bucks i believe.

i also had to replace some glass for a hood, and those are 24" L x 6-7"w and 1/4, he gave me 2 of those for 13 as well, and even rounded the corner to reduce the chance of getting cut.

Clearview Glass
16400 Pearl Rd
STRONGSVILLE, OH 44136
Phone: (440) 238-3866

thats them.

there is also a true value hardware on prospect (in strongsville) not to far from that glass place that also sell glass, never used them before but they do sell glass in the back.

wow thank you i WILL check them out, if it was only 13 dollars for 1/2 inch! I cant thank you enough! i dont know how to send you kudos but i dont even know what they do :|

i am fairly certain they don't do anything, just a status thing, or a more physical thank you. nothing like getting tipped for doing a good job - sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom