Quick shelf build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GBHammbone

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well, I had the day off and after being in my new place for a couple months now and a couple months of wife nagging me, I finally got an easy shelf built for my 40 breeder tank. I didn't want a shelf permanently mounted to the wall incase I decide to rearrange and repairing mobile home walls is a huge pain. So, in a nutshell here is what I did.

First a pic of the setup before.

73646-albums12551-picture58608.jpg

A pic of the supplies: 2 four foot drilled angle iron, two shelf brackets, and a couple bolts I had laying around and a shelf board.

73646-albums12551-picture58609.jpg

Parts spray painted to match the metal stand, flat black.

73646-albums12551-picture58610.jpg

Next, shelf mounted and supplies nice and tidy.

73646-albums12551-picture58614.jpg

73646-albums12551-picture58615.jpg

Well, there it is. I do think the angle with the holes in it does not look very good, but does give me some versatility with moving up and down with it. Thanks for looking, feel free to comment.

Moved to DIY.

Looks good. I have a similar shelf that I use to suspend a light fixture from. I'm the woman of the house so I get away with punching holes in the walls. ;)

Thank you both, I'm just starting in plants so they are just pretty much thrown in there. But my corys love the wisteria forest

Back
Top Bottom