The long awaited revival of the fishroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As in trying to get a spawn, no, my family is moving so I don't need fry right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool,.if and when you're ready I know a guy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Eggs!! I will let the parents have a go with these to see how good they are ;) next batch
(Once we move) I'll hatch

Looks like the picture didn't attach :/
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427027862.680274.jpg
Sorry for the crappy quality didn't have time to get a good camera
It's a small spawn maybe 100 eggs but I'm cool with that.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427027849.846293.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427027849.846293.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 108
Update:

As expected the Angels are the eggs/wigglers

Update 2: still have the aph. Australe in the conditioning tanks, Making sure that I get a massive spawn from them

Update: I put the Australe trio in the tank tonight. Will see what comes of it (y)

Starting to think that my Australe pair is mental lol. I can't seem to get them to spawn :Banghead: feeding brine shrimp, quality flake, and MW then a water change before I "want" a spawn and nothing. Ugh back into conditioning

Starting to think that my Australe pair is mental lol. I can't seem to get them to spawn :Banghead: feeding brine shrimp, quality flake, and MW then a water change before I "want" a spawn and nothing. Ugh back into conditioning
I feel your pain! Had a gorgeous australe pair, zero spawning, and I rehomed them recently because the female was wicked.

Group of clowns that I've had for a while: nothing.

Garnderi pair, again nothing. Finally found someone to sell me a female, hoping that might help.

They are all in separate tanks, doing absolutely everything recommended...just feel like I'm a killifish failure :hide:

I feel your pain! Had a gorgeous australe pair, zero spawning, and I rehomed them recently because the female was wicked.

Group of clowns that I've had for a while: nothing.

Garnderi pair, again nothing. Finally found someone to sell me a female, hoping that might help.

They are all in separate tanks, doing absolutely everything recommended...just feel like I'm a killifish failure :hide:

It's getting crazy. My pair/trio is getting some spawning behavior from the male, and the females are stuffed to the rim with eggs, but no eggs being laid. And my tap water is PERFECTfor kilifish

I know!!! I even have pics of the gardneri spawning but nothing :(

I'm going to leave the pair in the tank for a week without doing anything (except more bbs) then pull the pair and hope for the best. What temp are your tanks at?

And then of course my angels are spawning without my doing squat. I think I may just be over anxious, which is why I'm leaving them alone for a week.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OMG
FINALLY
I found two eggs from my aph Australe pair!

I know I said I was going to leave it alone for a week, but I couldn't help it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427732814.755706.jpg
After raising the temp to 74 a got eggs.
Hopefully I'll find more tomorrow

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OMG
FINALLY
I found two eggs from my aph Australe pair!

I know I said I was going to leave it alone for a week, but I couldn't help it.

After raising the temp to 74 a got eggs.
Hopefully I'll find more tomorrow

That's great! Are you leaving the eggs in or removing them?

Back
Top Bottom