I am just trying to design a multifunctional aquarium filtration system as described below. Can you make any comments that n how you feel about it. Also any suggestions to include any more systems and improvement. This is still in the design stage and will have to actually check how it operates and functions. Are there any similar systems in the market currently. Is there any demands for this kind of system in the market.
A. FILTER system: This will comprise of a normal filtration system such as floss, chemical and biological elements. Also it will have UV
and water heater.
B. WATER MANAGEMENT System: This system manages the aquarium system such as cleaning, flow control etc. This system comprises of ,
1. Water skimmer: This works just like a waterfall, by which all impurity and floating debris is separated.
2. Gravel cleaner: This will clean the gravel by creating a water pressure around the gravel and displace the dirt on the gravel.
3. Water flow in the tank: This will keep a continuous water flow around the tank, for better course circulation of water.
4. Automatic water change: This system works continuously to replace water in the system.
5. Pre-Filter: This filter is before the pump inlet and main filter.