Where can i find Weldon #4 & #16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divemasterjim

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are there online places to buy this or does home depot carry it? I live downtown Chicago, is there anyplace near me someone might know of?

You probably don't want to buy it online, as it is a hazardous material to ship and will likely cost much more than it's worth to ship. Check your yellow pages for plastics, plastic distibutors, plastic fabrication, etc. I am sure there are several local dealers.

R-

Try a sign supply source local to you that may sell retail, or go to a small sign shop in your neighborhood that can order it for you from their wholesale supplier. Many of the plastic suppliers and big sign suppliers only sell wholesale. These glues are commonly used for neon channel letter signs and you can probaly work something out with one of the smaller shops to get for you.

agreed with sumphead look to see who sells plastics supply like sheets, rod, and tubes if they sell clear pvc or polycarbonate they should also carry weld-on 16 to bond these

Back
Top Bottom