Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > General Retailers
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-14-2020, 09:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

NG Shrimp Next Generation Shrimp

First order in March 2020 was perfect. Perfect communication, shipping time packaging and shrimp.

Second order was in Late August 2020. They were out of Neocaridina, but had the additional PRL shrimp I wanted. Ordered the PRL, then emailed if I could add a few more shrimp, an order was figured out and the payment was sent immediately with Paypal so they could see it came through.

The PRL shrimp arrived in a previously used box somewhat squished and in excellent condition, very healthy a bit smaller than the 1st order, but excellent.

But the added shrimp order was not in the box. In a bit of a scare /with concern, I emailed and got a response that there would be another box. So I asked if I could get the information to know when it would arrive.

Then Ghosted for 7 weeks. Sent all kindly worded, in polite, understanding tone and finally firm tone, 4 emails and 3 inquiring FB messages, then several messages today on their Band selling auction site.

No email, or message response at all.

But finally they send a refund. I spent over $200 for shrimp (), they refunded the $45 for the additional pack of shrimp ordered and not shipped.

Would have thought for a good spending, repeat happy customer, they could have been more professional, caring - respond and answer my questions, send the purchased shrimp...

Very, very disappointed it took 7 weeks for a refund, but I really just wanted my shrimp.

Shocked there was no communication after that comment of the shrimp would arrive in a 2nd box. So again, no email or message, (I just checked,) regarding what happened.

Their product was excellent, but being burned like this I won't be buying more shrimp from them.

Will update if there is something positive to add.

New to FW fish? First tank in a long time or EVER??? Need some info on keeping fish?
Start here - Aquarium Advice Article
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide...ater-aquarium/
Autumnsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rim, shrimp

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com