Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > General Retailers
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-08-2004, 05:04 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Super fun toy for the fish tank

It is the Official fish tank U-507 radio control submarine. It's only 2.8inches long with real diving actions. I love it to play with my gold fish, what a great idea and great item. It is really amazing I think everyone should have one of these. Check out more details at www.U507.com
To buy get one goto http:// iggfactory.com/shop/index.php?cPath=41

Old 02-08-2004, 06:35 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by [url=http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=26
User Agreement[/url]]7. AquariumAdvice.Com exists for the non-commercial exchange of information. Hobbyest users of this site are given a "classifieds" forum and a "barter/trade" forum to sell or trade goods and frags. Sponsors of this site are given a sponsor specific forum and a "Sponsor Specials" forum to promote their commercial interests. All other posts deemed to be commercial in nature are a violation of this user agreement and will be removed. As it pertains to the User Agreement, AquariumAdvice.Com defines commercial post as knowing and willful posts made by private individuals or businesses, directly or indirectly seeking commerce. Additionally, posts made by individuals or businesses in regard to other commercial activities, in anticipation of direct or indirect economic benefit or relief from the subject activity, will generally be regarded as commercial?. At this time, AquariumAdvice.Com will continue its policy of allowing business to link to their web site via their signatures. These signatures will still need to conform to the specifications outlined elsewhere in this User Agreement. Recognizing that it is impossible to construct a definition which will satisfy every situation or circumstance, AquariumAdvice.Com reserves the right to determine whether or not a post violates the intent of the commercial post policy or definition. Violation of this policy will be grounds for removal from our community.
This as well as all the other posts on this subject you have made a commercial posts, you are obviously a representative of the company. More posts along this manner will result in the revocation of your posting privelages. Should you wish to legitimaze your spamming of this site, feel free to fill out a Sponsor Request form one of the benefits of sponsorship is your own sponsor specific forum where you can post these types of posts and posting privelages in the sponsor specials forum. Commercial posting on this site is taken very seriously and will not be tolerated.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:40 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Please don't delete all of them, just leave me one for poeple out there to have fun with this product too.
Old 02-08-2004, 06:43 AM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

There are actually 2 left, this one and one in the lounge. Anymore and they will be gone.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 08:06 AM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Quote:
Should you wish to legitimaze your spamming of this site, feel free to fill out a Sponsor Request form one of the benefits of sponsorship is your own sponsor specific forum where you can post these types of posts and posting privelages in the sponsor specials forum. Commercial posting on this site is taken very seriously and will not be tolerated.
I hate spammers. Dont even bother casuse your $ wont be accepted.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 08:23 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hey take off my spammer sign.....i am not trying to put a spam, i didn't know trying to share fun with people is spam.
I will not do it again and only post one

thank you
Old 02-08-2004, 08:31 AM   #7
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLay
Hey take off my spammer sign.....i am not trying to put a spam, i didn't know trying to share fun with people is spam.
I will not do it again and only post one

thank you
You agreed to the terms of service when you signed up. It clearly defines what a comercal post is and its not easy to accidently post the exact same message or a message with only a few word tweaks in nearly every forum.

The ONLY way to get rid of the tag that you have earned is to help members with their tanks as best you can.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:29 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLay
i didn't know trying to share fun with people is spam.

The people that come to my door to sell stuff say almost the exact same thing when I tell them I'm not interested.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:34 AM   #9
AA Team Emeritus

Its spam when you post the same message in at least 9 forums back to back to back.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com