1000 gallon dream tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrade

Aquarium Advice Freak
If you had a 1000 gallon tank waht kind would it be? A reef, fo, fowlr, aggressive fo, etc. etc.. Also what kind of fish and inverts would you have?
This is a dream tank and there are no spending limits! I would have an aggressive fowlr. My livestock would include a regal and a queen angel, a clown triggerfish, a volitans lionfish, a fuzzy dwarf lionfish, a hawaiian dragon eel, a picasso triggerfish, a spiny box puffer, and a blue dot puffer. I would also have about 2000 pounds of lr. I can't think of any other fish right now, but that is what I would have.

hmmm mabe this should be in the lounge? but i would have to say a reef tank with like a tiger shark or sumthin lol

Probably like 100 anthias of all different types, man those are the prettiest fish ever, and a school of Moorish Idol.

Yeah there would definitely be compatibility problems, but it is a "dream tank"

i had a uncle with a 1000g tank camens and snapping turtles in it fed them frozen chickens for about 10 years then the front broke out and wrecked his basment

Yeah there would definitely be compatibility problems, but it is a "dream tank"
I think with 100 gallons of free space, and with entire schools the fish would get along fine. (i.e schools of chromis in big tanks)

A nice mated pair of arawanas with some filler fish on the side. You could grow a jungle in a tank that size. It would look fabulous.

I would love to fill it with Lake Malawi African Cichlids. Just to THINK about the possibilities. :D OR, schools of 20 of many many different community fish. Oh just thinking of all those Tetra's gets me giddy. :D

Konrade said:
Where did he get the camens??!!

reptile shops sell camens.. though I wouldnt recommend them.. they can not be tamed like alligators can.. and there meaner then well anything I can think of off hand..
:biglol:

I would hire Travis Simonson to create a fabulous planted FW tank complete with dramatic drift wood sculptures. It would feature a few large schools (40-50 fish each) with various other fish as filler. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom