29 gallon fish/reef from start.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby_Hamrick

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:roll: Hey all I am about to put together a new 29 fish/reef tank. Thanks to my wonderful friend and neighbor Loganj. I had fended off the fish bug for almost two years. Logan carefully planted tanks around my house. Empty ones ready to use then began showing off all his, with all offers of help just whenever I was ready! I plan to try it again but I wanted to hear from the, if I had it to do over again gang here first.
I have had several tanks before and I had a website dedicated to the reef/fish aquariums. I like the format here and theres a wealth of info. I will either contribute to that or be a big nuisance! We will See.

Moved to "The Lounge" as it fits better there.

WELCOME TO AQUARIUMADVICE.COM

I'm sure you're input will be greatly appreciated. The more members in the community, the better. :)

?

I'm starting on a 55, do you think that's plenty big for my first "real" tank? I've only had bowls in the past :D

I, too, have a tendency to want to do EVERYTHING bigger!!! I figure I can always pick up a big big tank down the road if my obsession with fishies continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom