3rd Annual AA.Com FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearfan

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's that time of year already. Live Draft slots are almost full on weekends already, so I jumped in and started our league again. ONLY 20 TEAMS WILL BE ALLOWED! Please, join if you intend to participate acitivly in fantasy football this year. Below is the info from the email:

HERE'S THE LINK:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=157325&password=fishfreeksentme

Silly Yahoo Email said:
You have been invited to join AA.com's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 157325
Password: fishfreeksentme

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

I'm in .... looks like me and you bud!

Come on everyone I know we have more football fans in here!

By the way what kind of draft is it? Live or Auto?

I'm in!

Question about the draft though. I will be in Peru during the scheduled draft time. If I pre-rank my players will I automatically get the highest remaining ranked player each time it is my turn to draft?

tripper

Depends on if the draft is set for auto or live .... I think even if it is live and your not on at the time, you will draft by pre-ranking numbers!!!!

I'm in!

Everybody else: Just Quit Now, I'm going to destroy you all!!! :lol: :lol:

I'll probably do the pre-rank thing too, not sure yet. Never actually done a live draft before.

Thanks Bearfan for setting this up and being commish, Much appreciated!

Yes definitely a thanks!

corvus - Live drafts are so much better as you actually get to see who is available to pick. Who really has the time to sit there and put together a list of every player and how you would rank them and want to draft them. I put together a small ranking list (like maybe to 50-75) just incase .... last year my power went out and I couldn't make my live draft so it then defaults you to auto draft.

and and also .... I'm the KING of FF!!!!!!! whatcha gonna do!!!!!!?

The two of you are to be commended for displaying your competitive spirit. But, talk is cheap...results are what matters...so I'll add a little cheap talk:

Why waste your time participating in the draft, setting up your rosters, monitoring the live league for updates when you will ultimately lose? I just don't understand this type of behavior...ROFL. :D :D

ROFL chillin ...... :lol: :lol:

Let the talk begin!!!

Man the season can't get here quick enough!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARGH!!! Looks like I'm gonna have to go home tonight and play some Madden to get rid of the fever!!

2006 right? I can't wait!!!
Although I am pretty much upset about EA sports buying exclusive rights to pretty much every sport game around! I enjoyed playing the 2K series much more! Especially on the XBOX!

2006, right.

I have played all of them, and Madden on the PS2 is probably the most realistic, therefore, my favorite.

Yeah for realism Madden definitely spanks the rest! The speed of the 2k series is unmatched by any other game!

The 2K series is much better online with XBOX Live than Madden! and Madden just get's on my nerves ...

Madden - "Well if he gets that ball over the goal line then it will be a touchdown"
Me - "Shut up Madden and gimme some useful knowledge"

My favorite Madden quote from Madden 2004 (please fill your mouth with marshmellows and read the line outloud so you can hear it like John says it):

"It's like Randy Moss says...just chuck it up there dog and I'll go fetch it"

Just a reminder....sign up today for the second annual fantasy football leauge before it fills up!

I understand the fear you all are experiencing...I've seen it in my opponents eyes before, but you can still hope for second place...sign up today.

I don't have anything as low as second place, but feel free to upload your third place pix jchillin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom