800 gallon tank or bigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be a swimming pool? 8O
Holy cow, how big would that be? I'd hate to have to do a 20% water change in that thing. :mrgreen:

cginflorida said:
Would that be a swimming pool? 8O
Holy cow, how big would that be? I'd hate to have to do a 20% water change in that thing. :mrgreen:

Unless your talking about kiddy pond thingies, or those inflatopools, a swiming pool general is atleast a couple thousand gallons.

Cause.. I have an 18,000gal swimming pool in my back yard, and its not very big at all. So, hard to imagine something so tiny being declared a pool :p

oh. the guy that i saw the tank from was pretty much a loner. i didnt really feel confortable by him but he was a nice guy. he has 2 dogs 2. beautiful things.

plus i dont know him very well so i wouldnt feel comfy going over there again and then asking to take pics?

Cause.. I have an 18,000gal swimming pool in my back yard, and its not very big at all. So, hard to imagine something so tiny being declared a pool :p

I got a 24 round and it's 14,000 gallons. Of course it's freshwater... :)

ok look i am was not wondering about swimming pools, or your neibhors tank

i want to knwo if anyone on this forum has a 800 gallon reef tank (with no sharks)

and if someone does please post some pics of your tank and filtration sump/fuge whatever you have.
OR
if you think you have the biggest tank on this forum post here

not about swimming pools or somone you know that has a big tank, your tank and your tank only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom