A Blast From the Past!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allivymar

Aquarium Advice Addict
Howdy campers :)

Yep, tis me! I know I haven't been on in AGES, but I have a good reason; he's now 3 months old and adorable. My pregnancy was hell; I had one complication after another, and in the midst of everything moved as well! But all is well with the world now, and I had a few minutes since the lil man actually went to sleep before 10 pm!

Still have my tanks; 4 atm. The 55g with 4 adult angels, 3 clown loaches and my big ol plec. I lost my 2 veiltail angels in the move *sniffle*. The 25g with 5 juvie angels, 2 rams and an adorable lil albino bristlenose (thanks Brian! She is doing great btw). The 15g with 3 juvie angels, 2 rams, 3 keyholes and the 10g with 6 cardinals, 1 betta, 1 oto and 2 yoyo loaches (just picked them up as I was having a HUGE snail prob *yuck* in the 3 days they have been in there I already see a reduction *yay*; they'll move into the 55g once they get a little bigger).

I plan on stopping in a little more often now LOL although I doubt I'll have a huge amount of time to give advice. But I didn't want you folks to think I forgot about you!

Alli

The reason I haven't been around:

Hi - You don't know me but I met you via a google search on "ich". It led me to your article and I have been an avid AA member ever since.

Congratulations on your baby and all the best to you. :multi: :multi: :multi:

No kidding! Congrats! I hope to see you around more often. You've quite a name for yourself and I've only seen you post a couple of times in the last several months. I look forward to more.

Btw, I'll expect that your going to read all my posts from the last few months and give your advice, right? :lol:

Good to see you!

Welcome back, since you left I've moved to SW only. you were a big help to me when I first got started and couldn't figure out where you went. Glad your doing better and congrats on the new addition to the family.

Alli--it's so great to have you back!! I am glad your :lilangel: is well and it sounds like you are in good spirits.

Yay! We all hoped/knew this day would come :D

So glad to hear about you and your adorable fellow - very cute!

Oh wow -- Allivymar! :multi: So nice to hear from you again! :D Congrats on your baby -- I love the pictures!

Welcome back, and I hope you can stay for as long as your "lil man" lets you! You were a huge help to me when I first joined!

Welcome back, Alli! :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi:

It's so great to hear from you. The baby is adorable! I hope you will be able to drop in during naps and between feedings!

:D Awesome Ali. You know how much I missed ya!!!!. Hey, I'm angry with you. Don't you open your mail? *LOL*

ALLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world has finally returned to its proper rotation, hades is no longer frozen over and pigs have ceased to fly!!! It is GREAT to have you back....even on a limited basis!!

Great looking little guy you've got there. I hope to see many more pictures of him as he continues to grow! What size tank are you keeping him in?? :D

Alli,
It's great to see you back online, and as you can see, you were greatly missed! You have a lot of catching up to do, so start posting! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom