AA fantasy basketball league is under way:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also changes the day we start play to Monday. No need to wait until Wed with the draft being tomorrow.
We can still do any desired trades.
I'll pick the random draft order and post results at 11:00 PM EST today.

OK, I put all our names on little papers, mixed them up in a paper bag and had my 6 year old pull them out one at a time. Here is our drafting order (completely random).
1. Revhtree Flyers
2. Flying Penguins
3. Bearfan
4. the piranhas
5. q-shark slammers
6. Atari's Flamebacks
7. Triggers
8. JchillinsBbusters
9. SacramentoTangs
10.knownothingaboutbb
It goes from 1-10 and them the 10th team picks 11th and back down the list.
Here is a link for the complete draft order.
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/282164/draftresults
Go prerank your pics, the draft will be tomorrow night.

Maybe have to login to yahoo first and them go to the page. You have the
8th, 13th, 28th, 33rd, 48th, 53rd, 68th, 73rd, etc....

OK, go to the league home page, find the link near the bottom right that says "all league tools". From there look for the link that says "draft results".

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I got first, I got first, I got first!!!

Give your daughter a big hug for me Q!!

LOL, I will bud. Good thing it wan't me that was first. No one would have believed it. :wink:

6th? Drat.. me and my big mouth :lol:

Good luck for the draft everyone!

Being first in nice, but being 6 isn't bad either. You get 2 good players and the first spot has to wait until the 20th pick for the second.

Need to pass out Kudos and I don't know who a few of you are. Who are the Sacramento Tangs, Flying Penguins, the Piranhas and the Triggers?

You're right about 1st position having to wait a while for 2nd pick, and to be honest with only 10 teams everyone will get great players with their first pick, but my fav player of all time happens to be in the top5 so that kinda sucks for me gettin 6th.

BTW - I think my buddy is the piranhas so don't worry about kudos for that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom