AA Fantasy Football?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crap, is see the draft is on the day I leave for vacation. Oh well,....maybe the autodaft will do a better job for me this time. :)

quarryshark said:
crap, is see the draft is on the day I leave for vacation. Oh well,....maybe the autodaft will do a better job for me this time. :)

The 19th is not set in stone. I could always change it. When are you back?

ok my team is up n running.
Live draft?? umm yea sure .. I trust auto pick since I have'nt a clue on 90% of the players out there. GO GO AUTO PICK

madhatter208 said:
ok my team is up n running.
Live draft?? umm yea sure .. I trust auto pick since I have'nt a clue on 90% of the players out there. GO GO AUTO PICK

Just do your pre-ranks (or use yahoo's defaults). If you don't show up for the live draft then it is just like an autodraft. Yahoo will select players for you based on rank.

Come Join Us for fantasy football!!!!
Click Here to Join

Greeny, don't worry about the date. Thats not your problem. Hell, the autodraft will probably do a better job anyway. :)

I'd like to join but I am intimidated by live draft. My knowledge isn't THAT strong.

Drafting is very simple...take the best player(s) available at the positions you need them. Have a couple of alternative choices handy just in case someone (ie Quarryshark or Greeny) snatch them before you do.

Ramrebel said:
I'd like to join but I am intimidated by live draft. My knowledge isn't THAT strong.

You can always pre-rank your players or use Yahoo's default ranks. Yahoo will draft for you based on these even if you don't show up for the draft. If you do show up then you can use these rankings to guide you. It makes it pretty easy. Join up. We would love to have you! :)

Click Here to Join

I locked the league at 10 teams. If we ended up with an odd number it won't let us draft.

We have room for 2 more teams PM me or post here if you are interested. If we can get two more, I will bump the team limit back up to 12 so you can join. We have an all AA league :) We would love to have you join us!

David14259 said:
Too late for me to join? I'll play if there is still an open spot.

It is not too late but we need an even number of teams.

The draft is tomorrow, any other people want in last minute? If we can get one more then David can join. PM me or post a message here. I am going out for the day but I will check when I get back.

Edit:
Ok. Since I will be gone all day I have opened up the league to 12 teams. David can go ahead and join. Hopefully we can get one more. If not then David is the odd man out.

We are looking for one more!

Click Here to Join

Back
Top Bottom