Algae wafer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, I have to put my algae wafers in at night or else all the other fish steal them! That looks like an awesome mix of cichlids. I would love to start a cichlid tank someday!

absolutangel04 said:
Lol, I have to put my algae wafers in at night or else all the other fish steal them! That looks like an awesome mix of cichlids. I would love to start a cichlid tank someday!

I kinda have a trick technique now lol bit sometimes it still doesn't work... They found it again tonight. I have to turn out all the lights while feeding them on one side and dropping the wafer in the other where it falls behind a rock... They found it tonight!

Evidently my goldfish do the same thing! I'll have to post that video too!

I kinda have a trick technique now lol bit sometimes it still doesn't work... They found it again tonight. I have to turn out all the lights while feeding them on one side and dropping the wafer in the other where it falls behind a rock... They found it tonight!

Evidently my goldfish do the same thing! I'll have to post that video too!
You definitely should!

absolutangel04 said:
You definitely should!

lol it's not really that funny but I thought it was bc they like totally hogged the wafer....

HAVAMAL said:
Some people will never understand the love of Aquariums that I have but that's their problem! LOL

Hahaha exactly! They are missing out :)

Back
Top Bottom