Alrighty! Holler out calendar orders and receipts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just put my order in 2 minutes ago. Would like to get this thread going for a bit to remind everyone about your 2006 calendars. Holler out when you either order it or receive it.

Pretty easy checkout. I forgot I got a shirt from CafeExpress some time ago too. The calendar will have to do as a substitute for a real tank @ the office. :)

'Tis the season and Holiday2 (if you didn't get that, you will soon :wink: )

Is there another link I could go to so I could see the other photos? I like the price but would still like to see some of the other photos as well before buying :)

yeah if u click on the link to either the sw or fw there is a link saying view other calendar pages..

the funny thing is i cant even use the calendar..im just buying it to look at..haha

Use the link in the announcment, or the email or click the cafepress banner when it appears or go to the home page and click the moving icon. The first link posted in this thread is NOT the correct link. I had to open a new store to offer two calendars and the correct link is the one that is posted directly above this post.

This link will take you to the exact page that has the calendars on it. http://www.cafepress.com/aquacalendar/904201

fishfreek said:
This link will take you to the exact page that has the calendars on it. http://www.cafepress.com/aquacalendar/904201

Thanks fishfreek, I thought it was just that one page calendar and I couldn't find the full 12 month calendar :D $20.99 total with shipping is worth it imo.

Great job on getting this together! Both the SW & FW photos are top notch.

oof... I just went to checkout and grabbed my purse but I can't find my debit card!! :oops: When I get home I suppose I better start searching!

Don't forget to use the coupon to save $$$. I just ordered 6! My fishy is March!!!
Wooohooo

Oh and have a friend's email address ready so you can send them a link and $5.00 off.

I got all three of our calendars today in the mail. I had them express me out advance copies so I could check the quality. Both of the monthly calendars are outstanding. Everyone here in the office is impressed.

After checking out the Freshwater section, can you tell that AAers like Cichlids? Whether they be African or South American. :D

The advisors had to go with what was submitted. I guess the members that can afford fancy african tanks can also afford good cameras :)

Thats where you're wrong Malkore. :D Once you drop all that money on the fancy fish, you don't have any left for the fancy schmancy camera. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom