An aqaurium enthusiast radio show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AaronW

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm thinking of starting an aquarium enthusiast radio show at my local radio station. I happen to be good friends with the owners of the station I myself am not a professional aquarist (possible guest ideas?) what do you guys think? Would listen to that? It would be a podcast/Internet radio.

I would listen :) if it is possible for me to get the station but id definitely like to hear it, great idea :)

Ursi said:
I would listen :) if it is possible for me to get the station but id definitely like to hear it, great idea :)

It would be possible because it would be an Internet radio station! Right now I'm just thinking about it. But it's something crosses my mind frequently

Thanks I appreciate the support! I'm Gonna be wait on getting more feedback and contemplation before I commit haha

Bearchumjs said:
A podcast would be nice. Otherwise I'd probably never be able to tune in at the right time. Lol!

It would be both an Internet radio and podcast!

I'd definitely listen! It sounds like a great idea. What kind of stuff are you thinking about talking about?

Bettafanatic said:
I'd definitely listen! It sounds like a great idea. What kind of stuff are you thinking about talking about?

Thanks! It would be me and another guy. It would be sort of an aquarium advice show. Also sort of an open discussion with callers and emails. Nothing.would be off limits

Thanks! It would be me and another guy. It would be sort of an aquarium advice show. Also sort of an open discussion with callers and emails. Nothing.would be off limits

Maybe AA would sponsor ya! That's something to look into.

Yeah Thanks! I've definitely thought about that. I'm just worried about my lack of experience. I have no SW experience. But the other guy does. I will definitely keep everyone who is interested posted'

Back
Top Bottom