Another show like Tanked...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zparticle

Aquarium Advice Addict
Fishtank Kings — National Geographic releasing new aquarium reality show

Fishtank Kings is a new TV series that will air on National Geographic. Liked Tanked before it, the show will highlight both private and public aquarium builds. Living Color the full service fish tank maintenance and installation company that has several A list clients, will the the star of the show. The first episode of Fishtank Kings premieres Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 10pm EST on the National Geographic Channel. Including Fish Tank Kings, the aquatics industry has two full shows dedicated to the hobby.

zparticle said:
Fishtank Kings — National Geographic releasing new aquarium reality show

Fishtank Kings is a new TV series that will air on National Geographic. Liked Tanked before it, the show will highlight both private and public aquarium builds. Living Color the full service fish tank maintenance and installation company that has several A list clients, will the the star of the show. The first episode of Fishtank Kings premieres Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 10pm EST on the National Geographic Channel. Including Fish Tank Kings, the aquatics industry has two full shows dedicated to the hobby.

Looks like it's on Nat Geo Wild. I set the DVR to record the series. Thanks zparticle for the tip!

I like the looks of this show. You can find video clips online if you search for "Fish Tank Kings." It looks like these guys may take the fish selection a bit more seriously. I can't wait for it to start.

I heard about 5 "beeps" during the previews alone, so I turned it off. Guess I was hoping these guys would be more mature so I could watch with my family.

I have an idea. We should get a few of the experts in this forum to host a show all about keeping Cichlids! It would be great! Every episode will consists of experts meeting with customers who know absolutely nothing about the Cichlids, and then spend the whole hour telling them what they can't do. For Example: "You can't keep South American Cichlids with African Cichlids"..."You can't keep Mbuna with Haps"..."You can't keep Haps with Peacocks"..."You can't keep Peacocks with Mbuna"..."You can't keep Yellow-Tail Acei in less than 4' tank"..."You can't keep Tiger Oscars in a 55 gallon tank"..."You can't keep community fish with Mbuna"..."You can't keep all of those fish you just bought with the advice of an LFS that has been in business for 30 years in a 30 gallon tank that you just bought off of Craig's List, or really all together in any sized tank"..."A Yellow Tang is a salt Water fish; you can't keep it with your Convicts"...and on and on until the would-be customer get's so frustrated that they start throwing chairs around their house and swearing so much that over 25% of the show consists of just *beeps*. There will be so much drama that we won't even need to script it! We call the show "*BEEP*ed!" It would be awesome...

Back
Top Bottom