Any o you salties ever done this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homedog98

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anybody ever thought of doing a Nemo themed tank? Like yellow tangs, clownfish, the purple and yellow goby, the starfish? Just curious. I know it'd need a HUGE tank though.

I'm pretty sure every fish enthusiast who saw the movie finding memo tried to do that. Loll.

One of the fish stores around me up in Auburn MA has one. We went and looked in there one day and loved it, best fish store around. They have a nemo tank and even put a cleaner shrimp in too!

That's beast!!! I know .00001 about salt water... But I liked the movie! That'd be what I'd do if I ever went salt water.

I absolutely love the movie. So does lilly. when she was a baby she watched it so many times it wouldn't play anymore.

My favorites are the seagulls or the crabs

"heyyyy, heyyyy, heyyyy"

Hi talking about this film, it is one of my favourites and the funniest thing ever happened when I first put it on, my red blood cichlids just faced the TV and stayed motionless mesmerised by it !!!!!
This has happened every time this film goes on, but they do not have e same reaction to any other film.
Have avoided jaws!!!!!!!

I tried it. They died after a while due to someone watching my tank and forgot to use water treatment. I was so mad. P.s. I love the move and know every word. Lol

Back
Top Bottom