Any one having issues with aqadvisor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fryer

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi is aqadvisor down or is it my phone been trying to get on it for 2 days and can't seem to get on for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out on another forum it's been hacked we think

Had been looking like someone had hacked it as redirected to another site. This week it looked ok but I haven't tried entering data.

Tried on iPhone iPad, chrome on my PC and ie and safari and not working at all

It's up for me on my iPad and I entered data to see if it actually works. It is working here.

Lucky you not working on anything for loads of people

Yea me too need find out whether I can add some extra fish when I get another tank lol

Haha I'm already upgrading to a 4x2x2 from a 4'x1'2"x 1'2". Did see a 48x30x24 but that's a bit to high for my liking

Haha I'm already upgrading to a 4x2x2 from a 4'x1'2"x 1'2". Did see a 48x30x24 but that's a bit to high for my liking

Yes, I've got a 4 x 2 x 2.5 (high) and it looks nice with the height but lighting is a problem and also it's hard to reach the tank bottom.

Yeah height is good but it's harder to do clean of gravel or sand so 2 foot high will be fine for me. Yeah I bet do u use LEDs or u using t5's or t8's

Yeah height is good but it's harder to do clean of gravel or sand so 2 foot high will be fine for me. Yeah I bet do u use LEDs or u using t5's or t8's

Gone with LEDs now lol. One 'cheap' strip and two fairly expensive box units (with their own fans!).

I get complaints about the power bill but it can't be me :)

Haha what LEDs you running

I know they get hot under the hood but they are a marine/planted cross so I think a little short in reds.

Lights - 4 ft 35W

- 2 x 110w (= 250w metal halide x 2).

Edit - plants grow much better but I'd like to order a led from build-my-lights and replace the cheaper 35w one.

Last edited:
Do not attempt to access aqadvisor ....... virus

Major problem ...... why would anyone want to sabatoge that site ?

My AVG ant-virus just gave me a HUGE wanring about some horrible virus that would not copy and paste that it removed or blocked ..... I also got some error code 330 on my ie browser.

Major problem ...... why would anyone want to sabatoge that site ?

My AVG ant-virus just gave me a HUGE wanring about some horrible virus that would not copy and paste that it removed or blocked ..... I also got some error code 330 on my ie browser.

Because some tech savvy child was told his/her tank was overstocked by many folks and AqAdvisor confirmed it.

Not sure why you guys are all having problems.. no problems at all here for either my phone, pc, no redirects, no virus warnings, nothing.

Back
Top Bottom