any suggestions for good "talking forums?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone know any good forums where people talk about news, politics, you know just good conversation in general? I think I sometimes get carried away in this lounge when a "good" debatable topic comes up 'cause I don't get enough good adult conversation during the day. Talk radio is good but it's one sided. This site is great but it is an aquarium website and though the lounge sometimes has interesting threads people seem somewhat sensitive and I'm definitely not looking to hurt peoples feelings.

Any suggestions for a good site where a blunt opinionated person can engage in lively debate over current news? I will search myself but its hard to find good communities where the talk is good. I'm not interested in person to person attacks or sites where adults hit on one another.....more just a site with lively discussion.

For example I'd love to talk about all the uproar over the muslim protests regarding the cartoons but I'd never start a thread here about it because it would almost certainly end up locked and probably rightly so.

Have you tried Yahoo chat rooms? I can't really help because the only forums I frequent is AA and a wedding forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom