Anyone use chlorine/chloramine removers to water their house plants?
Since my city uses chloramine to treat our water, I can't just let the water sit out overnight since chloramine does not evaporate. So I was thinking about using a few drops per gallon of stress coat to treat the water for my house plants. I also have PRIME, but it contains hydrosulfite salts. Don't want salt build up in the soil. So does anyone use some kind of chlorine/chloramine remover to treat their water for the plants? Or is there another way of removing chloramine?