Aqaurium movies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

big_al01

Aquarium Advice Freak
Alright so I've been looking and haven't had any luck! Are there any movies about the aquarium hobby? Not cartoons or anything!

YouTube has videos on certain things as well as there are always documentaries on oceans, rivers and such. Then there river monsters

But none come to mind on being purely aquarium bases

There are plenty of shows about the ocean I always love watching David Attenborough ones if you wanna see purely tank shows tanked or fish tank kings are on but you may not like what you see

There are plenty of shows about the ocean I always love watching David Attenborough ones if you wanna see purely tank shows tanked or fish tank kings are on but you may not like what you see

Not to turn this into another Tanked debate. I just recently visited one of the systems they built up in a wine store in NY. I have found that they put the fish in there to film the reveal, and then remove them. The fish are actually in there for maybe 3-4 hours, then taken out and the tank gets cycled with the soft cycling method, or at least this tank did. There are even notes on the base of this tank to excuse the little amount of fish as they are still building it up. Te systems from there on are pretty well maintained. Now, this doesn't mean they do that for all tanks, but they did for this one.

I haven't really found any movies about aquariums though. The closest you have are really Tanked and Fish Tank Kings. I rather just watch BRS TV on YouTube or something.

Alright, cool thanks! I watched tanked all the time love that show!

Tanked is great even though their tactics with handling fish in a noncycled aquarium. I love their freshwater builds!

Back
Top Bottom