Aquabid question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hholly

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just won an auction on Aquabid. I emailed the seller requesting instructions for payment. I received an email from a totally different seller name requesting payment to their PayPal. The auction listing had a totally different PayPal i.d. In the listing. Does this sound fishy? I emailed the seller from the auction confirmation email and have got no response yet. How do I confirm if I'm paying the correct individual?
Thanks!

It could be a scam, but there's also the possibility that the seller switched Paypals. Try asking the person that emailed you. And if you still think something's wrong after that, get out of the deal

I requested that they confirm who they are and have got no response from either one yet. Thanks for the reply.

aqua bid auction

try clicking on posters name then you can check his or her sales record and then if it comes up different you can email the aqua bid office and let them check for you just tell them the problem aatach the emails that you have between you and the poster and let them get to the bottom of it they can tell ya if i looks bogus

sheilak said:
try clicking on posters name then you can check his or her sales record and then if it comes up different you can email the aqua bid office and let them check for you just tell them the problem aatach the emails that you have between you and the poster and let them get to the bottom of it they can tell ya if i looks bogus

Thanks, I got it resolved. It was a husband and wife. :)

Back
Top Bottom