Aquaplanner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What kind of options are you looking for? It's customizable and when setting up a tank freshwater is an option, but the presets seem to be more geared towards salt.

I have multiple FW tanks, do you think this is the app for me? It doesn't have too fancy.

Are you on the iPhone/iPad format? To my knowledge it is the only aquarium maintenance app on the app store. The dev is a member/sponsor here and has a thread where you can ask questions and make feature requests. That said, it is customizable and should work for anything you need. I just wish there was a sync option between the iPhone, iPad and your pc or Mac.

I got it and it is working well. The only problem is that the cloud is not doing a good job saving. Thank you for your help.

it does a cloud save every time you open it (at least it does in mine). It has the option for FW and SW. I have all my tanks on this app. There are other apps in the app store, but none of them compare to this one. I love it.

It is good to hear that it is a good app. But for me it just isn't saving.

Back
Top Bottom