art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhh, I need to do more drawing and painting. All I have is black/white drawing pencils, and I hate black and white. I want to start painting more, but I need to get acrylic paint, brushes, and canvases. Oh, and I want pastels , too. asdfghjkl

Ohh, you guys and gals should like this one. Its one of my favorite. I used alot of things that live in the amazon and some of these fish that we use in our tanks in there, even a Discus fish. See if you could name the rest and tell me what you think.

img_814298_0_e6ed692c8c0fd39f034a9a0743a2767c.jpg

I see piranhas, oscars, angelfish, discus, and hatchetfish...and an arowana and those pink freshwater dolphin (forgot what they're called). :mrgreen:

Thats right. Also, I added the Pleco at the bottom, a electric eel, and FW stingray. Also the catfish on the side of the oscars is a red tailed, or pictus catfish.

EDIT:
They are called Buto, or what ever its called by the natives, but theyre refered to as the amazon river dolphin.

Long time no comments...
Here's a new one;;;;

Emissary of the amazon
l_5aa7f7342106dbe2b04082a63d6a0e70.jpg

Thanks, I try to put alot more work into them than the marine ones..... Theres so much stuff living in the amazon I could put into the pictures..... I may do a couple of more of amazons. I just have trouble on wich fish to use.

Very nice work...especially for your age. Keep up the good work and I'm certain you will be featured as an aquatic life artist. :)

Back
Top Bottom