as one chapter closes another one opens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Elizabeth

Aquarium Advice Regular
it's been a while since i last visited the site.... i am now 5 months pregnant and newly married... my husband and i are very excited!... i learned about it last march but i didn't tell my parents right away because i wanted it to be a surprise... but tragedy struck, my father died last april 15 from heart stroke... i was gonna tell him and my mother about the good news but i didn't make it. i was devastated and we were all in shock... thankfully God has been good to us we are now slowly recovering from our loss... He took my father from us but He gave us a new member of the family... Eventhough my father is with the Lord now, i know he is watching over me and his grandchild.. So wherever you are dad! i know you're proud of me... you've raised me well and i'm going to raise this child like you did to us... I love you! we'll see each other again someday.

Wow, so sorry to hear about your father. I lost my father in 1991 to congested heart failure so, I know how hard it is. But, congrats on the new baby! And welcome back!

Wow! Congrats on your new baby on the way! Also so sorry for your loss! It will be a long haul, but you will get through it. My dad was hit by a car on 2/22/04 and stayed in a coma until he died 3/1/04. I still cry almost every day. It's getting better, but I can now see some of the good things that came out of all this.

I am so sorry for your loss, but happy for not only your new addition, but for your positive attitude and outlook.

ok, next order of business....do we know if it's a boy or girl? Do we have names?

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. :cry: But I'm sure he will be so proud of your new baby!

Glad to see you back!

So sorry for your loss - I lost my father two years ago and it is still stunning to think about it, but now that he is gone all of the things he taught me and all of my memories are even more clear, and are more precious. He lives on in my heart, and I know yours does as well.

Congratulations on your new one, and best wishes for your new future with your husband - your father would be so proud. :D

we're having a baby girl!.. i'm thinking of naming her alicia, my husband's name is arvin. i'm thinking also of laurana for a second name since my name starts with L (lady) ... we're open to suggestions... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom