Assassin snail in action

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

judyheitz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My tank has been overrun by little snails that came in on plants the population kept getting bigger and bigger, so it was time to take action. It’s a 20 gallon long tank and so I added for assassin snails to the tank. I took out my nerite snails so they wouldn’t be eaten. It may be a long process, and I probably should’ve put in several more of these assassin snails to speed it up but at least I can see that they are working on the snails. My understanding is that there will be one winner, one Assassin IMG_0010.jpgIMG_0010.jpgleft after everything has been taken care of.

They dont mess around. I was in a similar situation and ended up with 30 assassin snails haha

Didn't work quite like that for me. I put Assassins in to *cure* an MTS invasion and what I've ended up with was no MTS but an Assasin invasion. For some reason my Assassins don't seem to eat each other just breed

Didn't work quite like that for me. I put Assassins in to *cure* an MTS invasion and what I've ended up with was no MTS but an Assasin invasion. For some reason my Assassins don't seem to eat each other just breed
Atleast the lfs will give you something for assassins.

Back
Top Bottom