Attention Fish Keepers near Pittsburgh PA, Morgantown WV, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macman7010

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I found a really great fish shop just outside of washington, pa. It is about 15-30 min from Pittsburgh, 40 min from Morgantown WV and about 1.5 hours from where I live. The store is Wet Pets and Friends (http://www.wetpetsandfriends.com) and I have gotten to know the owner and head manager very well. They sell Grade A Discus from reputable breeders, a variety of saltwater fish, tons of corals and reef stuff - so on and so forth.

One of the best shops on the East Cost in my personal opinion. If you live near these locations check them out. Its worth an hour or so trip, I go nearly once a week and live 1. 5 hours away. If you are looking for Discus and Reef stuff talk to Brian, he is one of the best people on the East coast when it comes to the coral reef tank.

Are you a member of the foum in your area? If so, try posting this in that section. That way people in your area who dont frequent the Lounge (it took me months before I came in here) know about the place. :D

I honestly dont know if my area has a forum (rural america) lol

yeah I took a look. I doesnt look like the state of md even has a regional forum, neither does wv or pa - the whole tri-state area where I live.

There is a Central Pennsylvania forum, but no Western PA. I was surprised to see that there is no Maryland forum, for either Baltimore or the D.C. area. If you are interested in a regional forum for these locations, pm fishfreek or reefrunner69, or let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom