Back tank color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beej1254

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm contemplating changing the color of my back tank glass. Currently it is black and I want to lighten it up a little. My thought is a very nice very light blue nothing too dark or overpowering.

If you were going to pick a color what color would you choose?!

Open to any suggestions!

I wish I had the artistic ability to slowly fade from light to dark. But I'm not that good lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The fading thing is really easy to do, just start with a coat of your lightest color and then apply layers to the part you want the darkest then just drag it upwards making a blend of colors. I like classic black the best, just makes everything pop more

So light color layer. Let it dry. Then layer the same color? And drag up? Or should I user a darker color and drag up?

I like the black too but I just want change

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wait, I mis worded that. I was thinking you would be painting the side you would be seeing but it's the exact opposite. In order to blend it so it would be all blurred on the other side you would paint a strip of the light side at the top and then paint a dark strip at the bottom then pull them together by laying brush strokes towards each other then mixing it slightly in the middle

Back
Top Bottom