Biggest home aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been following this thread and LOVE it! My tank is not the biggest by far, but here it is.

150gal, angelfish, neons, platties, lotsa cories, two plecos, and two algae eaters. Some kuhli loaches on the way, can't wait!!! Just added about 50 malaysian trumpet snails today, too.

ForumRunner_20120918_192456.jpg

I did the calculations on this and it would be roughly a 1481 gallon tank(no I did not mistype that) that would be awesome..... Best tank ever!!! Except the fact of those weekly 50% water changes!!!!!!

In a tank that size and depending on the stock I highly doubt you would need to do 50% water changes. That's 740 gallons roughly. As long as it has the proper filtration and stocking levels you could get by on much less than that.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
??? I like his dads tank. I wish my dad wanted to own one. :)

I like the fact aswell I wish others in my family shared the experience with me. I think the no comment was because goldfish and 5g don't mix

Well my dad is in a nursinghome and I told him I was getting him one... He didn't have a choice but he does like it and the goldfish grow in there then I bring them home to my larger tanks and they are easy to see

That 2700 gal isn't a tank...it is Trump Towers for fish. :D

Also very sweet of you Tenacious to do that for your dad. That says a lot about you. :)

That tank is amazing... Anyone bring a swim suit?!?!?!?!?!?!? Lol and yeah he has had a
- tiny betta cup
- 1.5 gallon
-2 gallon
5gallon hexagon
-and now this 10 gallon :D don't think the nursinghome will let me go much bigger lololol

Haha that tank is awesome, but i feel that it could have been made much cooler.... Just my opinion. I would make it saltwater and just have a nice big school of yellow tangs.

jetajockey said:
This was my favorite mfk build to watch, insane. YouTube

It is cool I've watched this build aswell. If I remember right it didn't last long due to bolts rusting and stuff like that. I couldn't imagine paying that kind of money to do something like that and It not last for a long time.

This is having the effect of making me want to visit the aquarium in Chattanooga...ROAD TRIP WHO'S WITH ME lol

Back
Top Bottom