Bike is done... pics at last !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
Big Ups to my Pops for helpin me out with the paint job...
Here it is minus mirrors, tinting the turn signals...
img_394591_0_70ae5a0f60cad311d5db65d6f519bf33.jpg

img_394591_1_b9a55e03636506592a40e75b3b3de4d6.jpg

img_394591_2_d55fc9e3bfc9d6531d62d92a7cfe0cde.jpg

img_394591_3_d27d5d8892c237ecf9bcde0e76caac9a.jpg

img_394591_4_1f3a2bb4a065694767c1a626407f2524.jpg

img_394591_5_b722d1da33448a24a347ddefcc927e79.jpg

img_394591_6_6a93e5cb97e87b89ecac88fd44b87ae7.jpg

Well actually the way you talked it sounded like you re-did the thing with a new body so I really had no clue what it was.

Very sweet.

I don't know the background though - is it all custom paint? Or a repair job?

SOrry shoulda posted what happened...
I crashed at the racetrack 2 years ago...
So the bike was 4 different colors from different bikes...
My Grandfather passed away and left some money to my dad, so he saw the bike needed paint and he sent me the money to get it done !

That looks amazing! I really want a bike like that, but since I don't even have my license yet I'll just keep dreaming.

Morticus said:
That looks amazing! I really want a bike like that, but since I don't even have my license yet I'll just keep dreaming.

MOtorcycle saftey course first a MUST for new riders !
Do NOT throw a leg over a bike untill you take the class...
And something like this should NOT be your first bike....
a 600 is a GREAT bike to learn on....
no need to do 205 on your first bike !

I like the color scheme. Do you have any before pics? Now I know what the Doggiegoggles are for. HAHA

NewFishGuy said:
XXFirefighter said:
[
a 600 is a GREAT bike to learn on....
no need to do 205 on your first bike !

So what your saying is it will get you to your grave faster than a 600?

600's don't have as much power and are easier to ride then a bike bike like mine...

I have a Suzuki Katana, Husband has a Honda CBR F4.
Both of our bikes are 600's.
Just because a bike has 600cc's does not mean it will send anyone to the grave any faster... a 78 Pinto will kill you if you dont know how to drive it.
I will not own anything larger then a 750 because of insurance, honestly no more then 600cc's are needed on American streets... (track bikes are a different story)..But there is something invigorating about all the power :twisted:
It drives me batty when someone tells anyone that "That bike will kill you..."
Any RESPONSIBLE rider will tell you that you will be fine as long as you take the course, be aware of your surroundings, leave your self an out, and know that your not bullet proof, and dont ride over your ability. My dream bike is a Triumph Daytona 955i... although I will never own one, a 1000cc bike is way to much power for me, and Im not willing to pay the insurance premimum on it.
Firefighter... thats a Kick butt bike... I love the paint, and is that a Corbin seat? Its beautiful! Call me a Squid... but I was having trouble with sliding back on my seat when I cracked down on the throttle... I went out, got some velvet and covered my seat with the nap of the velvet towards the front end. So now whenever I crack down on it, the velvet keeps me from sliding backwards... and its funny to watch people looking at it, they want to touch it, but dont know who to ask... I just chuckle :lol:
Have a blast on that... and keep the rubber side down!!!
BTW... you have the Micron that I wanted :cry: its got an awsome sound! Instead of spending all that money on a bike Im planning on using for a boat anchor... I just left the stock exhaust, and knocked the baffles out with a piece of rebar... it worked... and now it sounds pretty mean! 8)

Cool thanks...
The seat is a corbin.. custom flames put in it...
I don't use it at the track, It's too wide and flat, will not allow me to hang off to get my knee down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom