Birthday Fish Store Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelFishGirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well my dad did it again... Didn't go shopping until too late! My birthday is coming up (he's celebrating it Thursday) and didn't have any time other than the night I was over there (yesterday) to go shopping. I had to buy some emergency medication anyway so I thought.... Why not take me to the store and give me a spending limit an let me go crazy like last year? (Thanks dad) LOL but no really, it's stupid for a parent to do that, but I PREFER it. I LOVE IT when he does that! I get to pick out WHATEVER I want until I hit $100! 100 DOLLARS IN WHATEVER I WANT FISH RELATED!!! (Except live stuff cause I have to wait until Thursday to get it)
After running up and down isles for 45 minutes while my daddio goes and drools over the cute kittens... I end up with this:
3x tetras fungus guard (bought it with my own money - needed it ASAP. Got to bring it home last night :) )
1x divider (already have on in my tank for my breeding angels - I can move the babies after 8 days or so to the other side so the parents don't kill them for next spawn)
2x brine shrimp
Large filter pads (for the brand new filter I just got Sunday from my mom :3 )
Digital thermometer
Regular thermometer (for cycling 10 gal)
2x First bites flakes (for newly introduced fish? Using when baby angels get a bit bigger to introduce to flakes foods before being sold)
2x HIKARI first bites - for the little ones after they are born :)
Pimafix (already have Melafix)

And a 23.21 cent gift card to petsmart!! (The remaining amount I didn't buy anything with!
I am so happy! :D I am ALL SET! :D

Happy early birthday! Sounds like you'll be set!

But just wanted to make sure you are aware that live foods are preferred to use with fry. Getting some worm cultures like micriworms would be a good idea if possible

Happy early birthday! Sounds like you'll be set!

But just wanted to make sure you are aware that live foods are preferred to use with fry. Getting some worm cultures like micriworms would be a good idea if possible

I'm aware. I just don't know where to get them. I've never seen them before at any of my LFS's and I also have no idea what to do, how to take care of them, etc. i'm kinda scared to do it.

I've got a ton of different cultures if you want.

Just Pay for shipping and I can send you some different types of starters. I normally charge $3 a piece but since it's your birthday coming up I can let it slide lol

I've got a ton of different cultures if you want.

Just Pay for shipping and I can send you some different types of starters. I normally charge $3 a piece but since it's your birthday coming up I can let it slide lol

Awww thanks!! How much is it for shipping? Would you be able to send me some instructions?

Shipping would be $8 and yeah, I try to remember to send instructions with all of them.
PM me whenever you're ready for my PayPal address, if I can get payment by tonight I can ship Wednesday or I can ship Saturday if payment is receive by Friday.

Back
Top Bottom