building up water tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki

Aquarium Advice Regular
The other day I read one message and it was mentioned the price of water tanks in the States and where to buy cheaper ones. I belong to a club of fish fans in my town and some members build up their own water tanks, it's really much cheaper and you can have exactly what you want. They told me it's very easy. As I'm new in that hobby, I haven't learnt it , yet and anyway, I've got a water tank which is enough for me right now but some people have got more than 20 water tanks in their houses so of course, it makes sense to save money on them. Nobody mentions belonging to a club, isn't it very popular in other countries?( I live in France.)

Clubs are very popular here also. I belong to one that just had Dr. Ron give a presentation on sand beds. Unfortunately I missed it. There are two annual (biannual?) frag swaps.

I assume by "water tank" you mean aquarium? More info on bulding your own would be appreciated, especially if it is as common as you say. It's safe to say it is uncommon inthe states.

Welcome to the board. It makes it more interesting to have International members.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom