Can my fish see me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bohte

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anybody know what a fish's vision is like? Can they see me? I have a large red devil cichlid and sometimes I pretend I am a fish and make my hands flow like fins and open and close my mouth like a fish would. Do you think my fish thinks I am a fish when I do this? Can fish see in color? When I'm naked in my room does he see my booty giggle? I'm curious about their vision and how well they see. I know it's a weird question!

I always imagine my fish having a good old laugh at me making fishy faces etc at them. :brows: :whistle:

I believe goldfish at least can recognise their owner, at least recognise the person who feeds them the most.

I figure they can spot the littlest spec.

I think they can see you because mine ask come to me when I go to their tank.
And my husband fish react differently to me than him so I think they can see quite well.

Does anybody know what a fish's vision is like? Can they see me? I have a large red devil cichlid and sometimes I pretend I am a fish and make my hands flow like fins and open and close my mouth like a fish would. Do you think my fish thinks I am a fish when I do this? Can fish see in color? When I'm naked in my room does he see my booty giggle? I'm curious about their vision and how well they see. I know it's a weird question!

I am unsure what there vision is like but they do recongize who feeds them I know. I have noticed my fish love bright colors though one of my shirts is yellow and they kind of freak out with excitement when i wear it. I am unsure why but i bet there vision is very cool or maybe very similiar to ours in a way.

I make faces at them to :ROFLMAO: i want to see what they will do. My pin fish tries to attack me watching me the whole time giving me the stink eye saying to himself come in here and make thoughs faces :angel:

Back
Top Bottom