Catching Fish In A Heavily Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Scales

Aquarium Advice Addict
To all my friends in AA.
As you know inevitably there comes a time when you HAVE to catch one or some fish out of your beautifully scaped, heavily planted tank that you've worked months to get just perfect. And inevitably it will be a species, not like some that are pretty slow, but are turbo charged rockets with the ability to instantly tele-transport to another part of the tank as soon as a net is within two inches of it. So you either give up and take a blood pressure pill or you half destroy your beautiful creation.
Good news friends! I have designed a sure fired way to make catching these little hyperminnows a breeze. I am taking orders for them now. Just PM me for a quote. Here's a picture of me in my design lab showing why it is so effective.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY AA FRIENDS!!!!!! OS.

Attachments

• Brian's Fish Catcher.jpg
    Brian's Fish Catcher.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 219
I ll take two!!
Merry Christmas to you as well.
( I d keep working on the prototype tho:))

Traps also work. Catch a bunch in a smaller bottle or bucket, then its easier to pick through and just dump the unwanted ones back in....or did I miss something?

NYGiants....... Did you look carefully at the pic in the first post?? Just curious...

OS, seriously?! I was just sitting here dreading trying to net my yellow rainbows to re-home and I found your thread, thinking "oh boy oh boy! He figured it out!!" Not so much haha, keep up the good work:$

Yeah, I saw the title and thought "what a great thread" because I have longfin danios in a heavily planted tank. Before getting too far into it I scanned down and saw the pic and knew a prankster was amongst us. Oh you OS, good one!

Back
Top Bottom