Congrats on a great newsletter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billsgate

Aquarium Advice Addict
(y)

I found it was a good read this month..........just want to congratulate the people who worked on it and contributed to it.

:band: :band: :band:
:onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire:

wow Hara, I don't know how you did it! I bugged and begged people for over a year (I think) and I got barely anything!

I am a mean, old, persistent PITA...they cave just to get rid of me ;)

anyone have a copy of this months still in there email account somwhere? I just recently signed up (a couple of days ago) and didnt get this months issue.. a button to my email is just below my posts if you would like to send me a copy.. (its gmail so dont worry about being the 10th person to send it.. the account can handle it.. :wink: ) TIA

In addtion the e-mail button below your post goes to an e-mail form to hide members e-mail addresses from spam bots. I dont belive the form accepts html input and since the newsletter is sent out that way I suspect it would get mangled.

thanks guys.. and.. your right fishfreek, I forgot about the e-mail form I havnt used it recently.. for some reason I cant find the newsletter or newsletter links on the homepage.. are they there and Im just not seeing them?

they are not there....you arent missing them. Maybe we can find a place for a more visible link for the archives?
(I told someone it was a test to see how badly they really really wanted to read the newsletters) :p

well right now the option is copy and paste this link plus the newsletter number 1-47 so far?
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/newsletter/archive.php?action=archive_browse&id=(newsletter#)
yes.. Ive been silly enough to look for a link on the hompage for several months thinking I could get a preview before signing up.. I just plain gave up and signed up for the newsletter.. :D

edit= this almost looks like old school site hacking to me.. :biglol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom