Coral Reef Adventure - IMAX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jokerfac

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got around to seeing the IMAX Coral Reef Adventure film. Has anyone else seen it? I was very informative, although I wish they showed more pictures of the reef and less of the people, but I am more of a fish person than people person. The pictures of the dying reef near Fiji were depressing. What did you think?

I saw it - back in February, in Boston. Thought is was great, though like you (and probably most hobbyists) - wished there would have been more reef footage.

I thought it was very very said - but OTOH, somewhat encouraging.

All in all, a very well done film.

I bought an issue of Aquarium Fish just for the article on that Movie. I don't have a Imax theatre near me, or else I would have seen it already. The city I live in is thinking about putting one up in an unused block downtown. I would love this! My only other choice is to drive two and a half hours to Chicago. I don't really want to do this, but I DO want see this movie.

Check your local library for the DVD. It is out for public viewing...

really?!?!? I'll have to check this out. I'll call around and see if anyone has it. But, I think that watching it at an Imax would be really cool. My twenty inch TV just doesn't compare. Maybe I can cut a hole in my roof, put my TV up there and lay on my couch and watch it...........

I watched Star Wars on the IMAX in DC, I want to see the dolphin one and the reef one. I can only imagine it must be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom