Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See my post above: I posted this yesterday! My guess is she is looking for a lot of $, and will not part it out... And I really think she will regret selling it!

Whoops! My bad.. I'm thinking it's a healthy 4 digit number?? If it could go anywhere in the states it may command that. Without shipping i don't see it happening.
Ps- hey neighbor!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No worries... There are a lot of posts here to keep up with! And yes, I think you are right about how much she is looking for. I read about her blog post about the build, and it looks like she spent a lot of time and money on it. But yeah, I think she is going to have a hard time getting that much for it on Craigslist, where people are usually looking for a deal.

She should try contacting one of the places the tank's been featured at, they might be more able to buy it.

My new to me 55 gal I got for $60 off craigslist. Got it set up yesterday. I went with sand, basic pots and some slate tiles and will add driftwood and plants. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1436798911.973049.jpg

Super excited guys,,, just got an empty drilled 120 long AGA, 20g setup fowlr, tons of equipment/food/chemicals, massive return pump, two fish, a shrimp, stands for both tanks, and an overflow/plumbing kit for the 120... all for $100. And the seller lives 5 minutes away.

They're moving soon, and just need to get rid of everything fish related, and all of it is in perfect condition.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Super excited guys,,, just got an empty drilled 120 long AGA, 20g setup fowlr, tons of equipment/food/chemicals, massive return pump, two fish, a shrimp, stands for both tanks, and an overflow/plumbing kit for the 120... all for $100. And the seller lives 5 minutes away.

They're moving soon, and just need to get rid of everything fish related, and all of it is in perfect condition.

Fabulous deal!!!

Can't wait to see the new tank/system up and running!!!

Dang! Deal of the week!

Jesse

Thanks guys :) I will make a build thread for it

Heres a good looking deal! Im a greenhorn in sw/reef keeping. I also can't fit this into my living area right now:). I'd like to get into the wonderful world of sw soon though. I'll probably start out in the nano-30gal range to get my feet wet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1438192111887.jpg
    1438192111887.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 218
No I resisted. Driving 3 hours to and from the city is a bit daunting. And I really need to stop aquiring plants. My tanks are full I been giving them away.

Nice TJF! If you did drive the 6hrs for the plant, you'd then need to post on the 'aquarium nerd thread, again;)'

Back
Top Bottom