Crazy Platy Names?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far, I just call them "hey platy". I don't tend to name schooling fish because they look too much alike. I named all my amano shrimp Jacques for that reason. ;)

Yea I dont name all my fish but some just have personality that certain names just seem to fit. Like my 2 month old baby Platy I call "Junior" Acts like the male platy(the dad) to a tee. His name was Wiggles, unfortunately hes no longer with us. But hes a little wiggles jr.

I call my platies "the platt girls" even though there's a dude in there somewhere. I don't think he minds being called a girl ;)

I have Micky mouse platy so they are Disney charters ie; Micky Pluto daisy minnie

I think platy is a crazy name by itself. I i ever owned one i would just call it platy.

I think we have used Platy before.
Right now we just have Blue, Sunkiss, Junior(2 month old baby), and Twins (identical orange with black fins)

We have more Platys but no names. Oh one light yellow, almost white platy named Solly, and a male Platy named Beefy. That was the boyfriends doing

If a livebearer gets a name here its a standout LOL though a few of the cichlids do have them but they're hard to miss

Back
Top Bottom