Do you ever dream about your aquariums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's strange. Since being in the hobby, I have often dreamed about my tanks, or fantasy tanks. I'd often have issues with the tank in the dream...for instance one last night I was buying plants from some girl. She decided to give them to me for free, but it turned out they came with a price! I had these weird fly-like alien fish in my tank, and I had to scoop them out with a net. It was actually pretty frightening. Another recurrent dream I used to have was that I was in control of a huge fish room, and when I'd wake up to no tanks, I'd get pretty upset.

Sounds dumb, but aquariums are a common subject in my dreams!

Daydream yes, but I have yet to dream of my aquariums.

I have this one dream, my husband keeps telling me I can't go into the basement because he's working on some type of project. He tells me he'll do the cleanings, water changes and feedings so not to worry about the tanks we have down there. Eventually he says he's done and says it's ok to go into the basement. He's built a HUGH tank that takes up half the family room and has stocked it with arowanas.

*Sighs* if only....

I've dreamed about my fish countless times...they always fly around my house in the dream.

Back
Top Bottom