Do You Have a Fish Tank List?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piggypie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys :)
I've been planning out a new tank recently, and doing that's had me day dreaming about all sorts of possible tank set ups. I ended up with a whole list of tank set ups I want to try someday, and that got me wondering about if any of you guys have "pending/dream/bucket list" tanks. If you do please post them below!
Right now I don't have the space/time/money for more than the 10gal I have and the 5.5gal I'm planning to set up, so I've kinda been in a small fish mindset, but here's what I would cram in my house if I could:

-(this is the one I'm planning to set up) 5.5gal, some yellow cherry shrimp, light colored sand substrate, a twisty piece of driftwood and some flat rocks, java moss/rotala/marimo ball/maybe some tiny plants, hopefully a male guppy or two later

-20gal with a bunch of guppies, a netted box for fry, brown pebble substrate, java fern/anubias/some other plants

-5.5gal with one or 10gal with two dwarf puffers, light or dark sand substrate, some big round stones, moss/java fern/some other plants, maybe some MTS from my main tank (they always look so curious/happy/confused)

-5.5gal with a school of tiny danios or tiny rasboras

-10gal with a big school of pygmy corydoras (so cute in big groups)

-10 or 20gal betta sorority (gotta love those unique personalities)

I have a couple :). My next build a 40b reef upgrade. But fw wise I eventually want an amazon black water tank with no plants, lots of driftwood and some cool apistos. I'm also planning a big Madagascar paludarium with mantella frogs and rainbows! But these won't be happening for a while :(

I'd really like...

55g+ heavily planted nano fish tank

55g hillstream loach tank with a stream set up and a very fast current

Various apistogramma breeding tanks/biotopes

lists? ha, my wife wishes....i have notebooks full....

My top two: a SW tank.. Probably nano.. I'm FW never touched SW, so it'd be neat. I'd also like a planted discus tank.
And a wall sized aquarium. It'd probably be an african cichlid tank..

Back
Top Bottom