Do You Know Any Fish Jokes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said who drinks water though, I've got him in the second to last house, and he was the only one with one thing missing

The Norwegian lives in the Yellow house, drinks water, smokes Dunhills and has cats...... he doesn't like fish, he told me. ;)

fishboy77 said:
There were two fish in a fish tank one of the fish turned roundband said i will get the guns you get the wheel
Get it

Hahaha I get it!

Did you hear about the starfish that tried flirting with the ladies at the gym?

He pulled a muscle!

Not really a joke, o well. This is easy, don't google it :)

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

Not really a joke, o well. This is easy, don't google it :)

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

a river

So, this snail is standing
in front of the Cadillac salesman and says, "How much is that Cadillac?" Then the snail says,
"I want a big 'S' put on each door, and on top of the car, I want a big 'S' so everybody can see it."

Salesman says, "Why do you want that?"

He says, "When I drive down the avenue I want everybody to say 'Look at that S-car-go!'"

I was watching trading places yesterday. Lol!

Bearchumjs said:
So, this snail is standing
in front of the Cadillac salesman and says, "How much is that Cadillac?" Then the snail says,
"I want a big 'S' put on each door, and on top of the car, I want a big 'S' so everybody can see it."

Salesman says, "Why do you want that?"

He says, "When I drive down the avenue I want everybody to say 'Look at that S-car-go!'"

I was watching trading places yesterday. Lol!

Good one

This is what Rams look like when they fight

Hjcxy.gif

OMG, I'm in tears laughing when that little goober turns around and offers the backwards kick...... :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom