Does anyone watch Tanked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the long run, you'll be better off for it. Marine Science is too narrow a major for an undergrad, and I'm only doing it because I get reduced tuition for it through a NEBHE program. (and because I want to be a research scientist in aquaculture). As it is I'm backing it up with a more "serious" math major and statistics minor.

Molecular biology is awesome and you could easily get into a graduate school for marine bio/aquaculture if you wanted (one with awesome setups like we have here). Actually, a graduate student in the disease lab I work in was a molecular bio major.

If I get fed up with humans, I might just do that LOL! I love rare human genetic diseases, but eventually I want my two phDs in Animal and Human Genetics :D

If I get fed up with humans, I might just do that LOL! I love rare human genetic diseases, but eventually I want my two phDs in Animal and Human Genetics :D
Wow, I thought I was crazy/ambitious. I'll feel accomplished with a BA in math and a PhD in something fish related. I was fed up with humans to begin with, though. When you get that PhD in animal genetics, go sequence the "Blue Steel" apisto and find out what it's a hybrid of :)

Wow, I thought I was crazy/ambitious. I'll feel accomplished with a BA in math and a PhD in something fish related. I was fed up with humans to begin with, though. When you get that PhD in animal genetics, go sequence the "Blue Steel" apisto and find out what it's a hybrid of :)

Will do. After I'm done rescuing the American Thoroughbred from greedy breeders. Or while I'm doing that. Horses are long lived. ;)

Back
Top Bottom