Does this bother anyone else???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys it's just a commercial that cichlid probably doesnt live in that thing all the time it's probably the directors fish they used instead of buying a gold fish they would just flush

bruinsbro1997 said:
Yes! Why is there a cichlid in a bowl!!! If they're going to eat it, that's understandable, but keep it!?!? No.

Lol I know it's so misleading!!! Bahahahaha

Dboone said:
Guys it's just a commercial that cichlid probably doesnt live in that thing all the time it's probably the directors fish they used instead of buying a gold fish they would just flush

I know, it just bugs me. I wanted to share with people who understand WHY it bugs me lol!

picture_117 said:
I saw that too and was like what!!!
Also went through my mind what happened to it after the commercial lol.

Lol!! I was like WHAT??? A cichlid in a bowl??? And a large one at that!! Lol what?????

Funny thing about that is my wife caught it and rewinded the TV to show me! Now that's funny... I'm the one that got but by this fish hobby she thinks I'm nuts!

But she yells out "honey come here! There's a Cichlid in a commercial"

I just laughed.

Convict2161 said:
Funny thing about that is my wife caught it and rewinded the TV to show me! Now that's funny... I'm the one that got but by this fish hobby she thinks I'm nuts!

But she yells out "honey come here! There's a Cichlid in a commercial"

I just laughed.

That's hilarious!!! Hahahhaa

I noticed it also, but it's probably computer generated. I always catch things wrong in commercials, my kids are starting to also. I've done it for years.

I'm thinking it doesn't live in that bowl either.

But I guess if they wanted an average house in the commercial, a fish bowl would be the way to go. Because who doesn't have a fish in a bowl (except all of us :p) If they put a 75 gallon planted tank with a huge co2 tank on the side, it would just be weird guess.

I realize this is kinda confusing, but I don't want to explain it inns simpler way because I just don't :)

mfdrookie516 said:
No. Who's going to be watching a Lowes commercial, see a fish in a bowl, and immediately go out and buy one?

Really good point.

It's just one of those little things that bother me :)

Oh man, I was watching football to day when I saw this! I just thought it was a little random to be in the commercial at all....

absolutangel04 said:
Oh man, I was watching football to day when I saw this! I just thought it was a little random to be in the commercial at all....

I know! It's like everythings getting ripped apart, then BAM there's a cichlid in a bowl.

Back
Top Bottom