Dog-poo & Trash pick-up restrictions!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are required to seperate our glass, plastic, paper, and metals from all other trash but there is nothing said on animal waste. If there was we would have problems with our birds, dogs, guinea pig, and rats.

Well, what really blew me away, was the fact that I DO bag it. and tie the bag closed. Poo-pick up day is sat. or sun. and trash pick up is fri. So its one of the first bags tossed in the big can. The trash truck picks the cans up. Not the guys, so Im kinda wondering HOW they knew it was me... oh well, Uncle Sam knows all. :roll:
Im just going to double bag from now on. I am required to have trash pick up (well at least if I want water and electric) so I cant see how they can restrict what I put in there. Unless its a toxic substance, I dont really see the point. I recycle, I dont put paint, oils, or cleaners in the trash. I recycle batteries, and most left over food is tossed to the animals in the woods (birds, mice, racoons, opossums, deer, bears)
I just feel the risk of human waste is far greater then dog waste. how many people toss in the baby diapers & adults too... When are people going to be told that they cant dispose of the babys diaper. YIKES!

Melody said:
how many people toss in the baby diapers & adults too... When are people going to be told that they cant dispose of the babys diaper. YIKES!

I really hope you're referring to Adult Incontinent Pants and not real Adults! :wink:

Not to constantly add to the mystery but based on your stated facts, there is no way for Sanitation to know that it was you. Unless, I shudder to think it...Poop spies??

hehehe... Jchillin...
Yes, I WAS talking about adult diapers...
and poo-spies... imagine THAT job interview...
The only thing I could think of is that they just know I have a dog, (tie out rope, water bowl) and maybe did it as a cautionary thing. Who knows, I have decided Im not going to worry about it, and will toss it in the woods if anything is said again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom