Dollar per gallon sale is on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LS240

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got back from my local Petco and they have the dollar per gallon going on till January 19th. I'm not sure if it's all stores but it may be worth a look.

I just got back from my local Petco and they have the dollar per gallon going on till January 19th. I'm not sure if it's all stores but it may be worth a look.

The people at the petco near us think I'm crazy. I just went and bought 3 20s and 5 tens for my fishroom, which will be three 55s, 4 29s, 6 20s, 6 10s(that's likely to be a larger number), a few fives and 2.5s, and maybe a 30, 40B, and a 20L for cichlid projects. I'm selling a 15H(very awkward shape) and ill provide the new owners with a full fish care guide. :rolleyes:

I just told my wife... All I got was this strange look.... Wonder what that means.

Ha, ha. Well, if the ladies can have their sales on shoes and handbags, we're entitled to our $1/gal.

As for the ladies of AA, at least the $1/gal can distract them from shoe and handbag sales.:D. On second thought, maybe not:blink:.

So what are your DPG tanks gonna be used for? I'm gonna buy a few tanks(haven't decided on size yet) and divide them into Betta barracks to get all my little buddies out of their temporary 5 gallon water jugs I have sitting all over. :lol:.

The people at the petco near us think I'm crazy. I just went and bought 3 20s and 5 tens for my fishroom, which will be three 55s, 4 29s, 6 20s, 6 10s(that's likely to be a larger number), a few fives and 2.5s, and maybe a 30, 40B, and a 20L for cichlid projects. I'm selling a 15H(very awkward shape) and ill provide the new owners with a full fish care guide. :rolleyes:

Someone has more money than they know what to do with..... :rolleyes: and a magnificent fish room.

Strange look only? No flying objects of any kind?

That's a green light right there.

Haha no flying objects so... Yea I'm thinking that's a go!

we could always rent you the basement:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D

I may need it!! lol

Ha, ha. Well, if the ladies can have their sales on shoes and handbags, we're entitled to our $1/gal.

As for the ladies of AA, at least the $1/gal can distract them from shoe and handbag sales.:D. On second thought, maybe not:blink:.

Very Very true! Now... What to get...

Someone has more money than they know what to do with..... :rolleyes: and a magnificent fish room.

Hey, I spent a year looking for most of my tanks on Craigslist! Originally the fishroom was only going to be some racks in the basement but it has morphed into a full out insulated and painted room!

Now that's ALOT of tanks!! How much do you charge to come visit? lol

I got a 40b with store credit thinking of getting a 10g too as a hospital tank

I don't think the sale is at petsmart.., we don't have petco in canada so I miss out on the whole thing

jcolon said:

Yeah you guys think you have it bad... You should see the look on a husbands face when ya tell him you want another tank : /

Back
Top Bottom