Dragon Speech Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Scales

Aquarium Advice Addict
Old Guy with new technology!
My wife got me this Dragon speech voice typing program for Christmas. I'm still just learning the program and its learning me. Many words that I speak are put down as similar but not correct. Right now, I can type faster because of having to stop and make corrections to incorrect words. If anyone else is using this, especially while an AA, let me know what your experience has been any tips you might want to share. It's pretty cool, fun and fascinating.
Thank you, OS.

I set it up for my father-in-law about years ago if i'm not mistaken. Needless to say after about a month with it he was done. If I recall it also opened programs as well with key words. Fast-forward today & with the app on his Android phone he like and does better with it. (go figure) On my phone (S4) it's S Translator. Sorry I was no help...lol

Update, as I use the program it is learning my speech and words more. It's starting to work really well! So cool not having to type. Really easy to open box, talk out message, then transfer to AA reply window. OS.

Cant wait for them to come up with one that can read my mind...well maybe not..lol. Nice that it's working for ya

Back
Top Bottom